We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide at www.soldbyangie.com.
1. SoldByAngie Team of Ace Realty gathers the following types of information needed to assist with your searches and requested information.
- Contact information you provide.
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via property info requests, or surveys
2. SoldByAngie Team of Ace Realty uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, such as REALTOR® Magazine online and print.
- Notify you of updates to our site.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Track usage of our site.
3. Email contact information. Sold By Angie Team of Ace Realty does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. SoldByAngie may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been to which you have subscribed.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.